Must-have guide for any music producer
66 pages of in-depth explanations
Written from decades of production experience
2 FREE videos from our Science of Sound: Compression course
What's in the e-book + video bundle?
Complete Compression e-Book
Written by FaderPro co-founder Vincent di Pasquale from decades of experience in professional music production, the 66-page Complete Compression e-Book is the ultimate soup-to-nuts guide on compression.
- What is compression?
- A brief history of compressors
- How compressors work: the basic principles
- Typical controls and functions
- Why you should care about the classics
- Types of compressors
- Variable-Mu (tube) Type compressors
- FET Type compressors
- VCA compressors
- Diode bridge style compressors
- Optical style compressors
- Modern style compressors
- Too much of a good thing?
- Conclusion: the bottom line
Science of Sound: Compression video chapters
Learn new and creative ways to use compression with experienced music producer and Apple-certified instructor Jono Buchanan. This free bundle includes the first two chapters (30 minutes) of Jono's Science of Sound: Compression course including a deep dive into all the parameters of a compressor, how they work, what they do and how you can use them in your own productions.
Get the FREE e-book + video bundle
100% satisfaction guaranteed.